Friday, April 17, 2015

Portrait

A snapshot of US Airways pilot and aviation engineer, in the aircraft at Phoenix airport before taking off. I had just entered the aircraft for my trip from Phoenix to Detroit as I saw this and thought I would take a quick-shot of it. I travelled to Utah State to attend a re-entry workshop by World Learning Organization and U.S. Department of States at the  University of Utah from April 1-4.
We stopped in Phoenix airport for having a connected route &  it was there where I captured them. I took many photos trying to capture it at the right angle and lighting, because the sunshine was a little bit disturbing the quality of most of them, eventually I ended up by those two which I felt were taken at a good lighting, not too bright.


The aviation engineer making sure everything goes as planned
 Preparing the aircraft for taking off

No comments:

Post a Comment