Friday, February 20, 2015

Camera Operations - Utah State


The first photo demonstrates shallow depth of field technique. Photo was taken at a sidewalk  near Utah's Cathedral of the Madeleine, the sun was bright so I did not need a high ISO. Therefor, I sat my camera on 100 ISO, 1/125 & f/7.1 25mm, I was trying to put the flowers on focus and blur the buildings at the background. Second photo demonstrates wide depth of field technique. It was taken in front of Utah's State Capitol, I used 100 ISO, 1/150 & f/10 27mm and it has all aspects on focus.
Third photo demonstrates window lighting technique. Photo was taking at the University of Utah, of two girls enjoying the window view of Salt Lake City's nature at the university's student union center.

Shallow Depth of Field 
Wide Depth of Field
Window Lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment